- The session does not have a Maximum Point Value set. A point value is required in order to create the grade column in the LMS. If there is no point value the LMS rejects the export.
- Remove special characters from the session name. Refer to the Help guide in TurningPoint for instructions.
The participant list may not include up-to-date enrollment. The LMS can reject the export if it includes students that are not enrolled in the course. Updating the participant list will retrieve up-to-date enrollment from the LMS.
Updating the Participant List
- Open TurningPoint.
- From the Manage tab, select a participant list and click Results Manager.
- Click the Integrations icon.
The Connect to Integration window opens.
- Select the Integration from the Integration drop-down menu.
- If connecting to the Turning Account Registration website, the Server Address, Username and Password are automatically populated. If connecting to an LMS, enter the Server Address, Username and Password.
- If applicable, select an Institution from the Select an Institution drop-down menu.
- Click Connect.
- Optionally, select Remember this information to have the LMS, Server Address and User Name stored for future use.
The Update with Integration window opens.
- Select Update Participant List and click Update List.
- Click OK at the prompt.