Periodically, Turning Technologies releases firmware updates for the Mobi KWIK devices. While firmware updates are not mandatory to perform, it is always recommended to install firmware updates since their purpose is to resolve operating issues.
Checking for firmware updates is recommended in any case when a user faces communication lag or connectivity issues.
- Connect the USB cable from the Mobi KWIK to the computer.
- Plug the WorkSpace RF receiver into a working USB port.
- From the notification area, click the Turning Technologies icon and select eInstruction Device Manager.
- Select the appropriate device from the Device Manager window.
- Click File and select Preferences.
- Click the Firmware Update tab.
- Click Check for Updates.
If a new firmware version is available, a pop-up window appears.
- Click OK.
- Click Next.
- In the Firmware Update window, place a check in all boxes listed in the Device column and click Update.
- Click OK to confirm the update.
- After the firmware update is complete, click Finish.
- Close Device Manager