Recommended for OS X and Linux platforms, as well as PC users who need to recalibrate Touch Board/Touch Board Plus.
The steps below walk you through performing a calibration via Device Manager. Aside from using these steps on an OS X or Linux platform, you can also perform them on a PC if you moved the Touch Board . It is strongly recommended to recalibrate the Touch Board/Touch Board Plus if the board or projector has been moved.
If an error occurs during the calibration process, end the process and start over.
- From your computer, right click/control-click the Turning Technologies icon in the notification area (PC)/Menu Extras area (Mac) or Dash Home (Linux 14.04 users).
- Select eInstruction Device Manager.
The Device Manager window opens.
- Select the Touch Board/Touch Board Plus device from the Device Manager window.
- Select the Calibrate icon from the toolbar.
The Calibration window opens.
- Touch each target as it appears on the board.
For optimal accuracy, use a Touch Board/Touch Board Plus pen during the calibration process.
In addition to the Device Manager calibration, Windows 7 and 8 requires a second calibration when using the Touch Board independent of WorkSpace.