The Insight 360 Director automatically starts when you turn on your computer. This process adds 1 to 2 mintues to your computer's overall start-up time, however the length of time can vary depending on your computer's RAM.
- Click the Apple icon and select System Preferences.
- Click Users & Groups (Accounts on older OS X versions).
- Click the Login Items tab.
- Highlight Insight 360 Director (All users) and click the minus (-) button below the list window.
You may need to unlock this option by clicking on the Lock icon in the lower left corner and entering the appropriate credentials.
- Close the Users & Groups window.
- Restart the computer.