- Open Insight 360 and click the My Settingsicon in the upper right corner.
- Select Device Management.
- Click the Edit icon next to the Join Code.
The Edit Join Code window opens.
- Do one of the following:
- Click Find Best Code - Insight 360 chooses a Join Code for the receiver.
- Manually enter a new Join Code - Enter a two-digit number only using the digits 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6. For example, 35 is valid but 39 is not. This is because the Spark 360 clickers only have numeric keys 1 to 6. Each classroom within 200 feet of each other should have their own unique Join Code.
- Click Save.
Verify that the Join Code on the receiver matches the Join Code on the clickers. To change the Join Code on Pulse 360/Spark360 clickers, see Changing the Sticker ID on the Pulse 360 or Spark 360 Clicker.