You must have administrative privileges to perform the Touch Board 16 pt. calibration. After the initial 16 pt. calibration, a 4 pt. calibration can be performed by a non-administrative user. If you do not have administrative privileges, contact your IT department.
- From your computer, right-click the Turning Technologies icon in the notification area.
- Select eInstruction Device Manager.
The Device Manager window opens.
- Right/control-click the Touch Board device from the Device Managerwindow.
- Click Touch Settings.
The Tablet PC Settings window opens.
- From the Tablet PC Settings window, click Calibrate.
If the Touch Board has been previously calibrated, click Reset to erase previously stored calibration data.
- Touch each target as it appears on the board.
- After the calibration, you must save the calibration data by clicking Yesfrom your keyboard or mouse.
This calibration only needs to be performed once. If the Touch Board and/or projector is moved, you must perform both calibrations again. See Calibrating the Touch Board via Device Manager.