Occasionally you may have a student in class who is not assigned to the Insight 360 class roster. If that student answers questions with a student response device, Insight 360 will assign responses from that response device as anonymous.
Articles in this section
- Answer Key Test Files
- Assigning Scores To An Anonymous Student
- Can The Insight 360 Course ID Field Be Left Blank?
- Class Start Times In Insight 360
- Delayed Responses In Insight 360 When Internet Access Is Not Available
- ExamView Questions With Narratives In Insight 360
- Importing A CPS Lesson Into Insight 360
- Importing A CPS Roster Into Insight 360
- Importing A Response Roster Into Insight 360
- Insight 360 Conflicts With SMART Ink