The MobiView, Mobi RF receiver, CPS Pulse clicker, CPS Spark clicker and Pulse receiver can all be upgraded to work with Insight 360. Upgrading these devices to Insight 360 is a one way process that cannot be undone. Once the upgrade is complete, these devices will no longer directly connect to CPS, Response or Workspace.
Mobi KWIK and Mobi Learner mobile interactive whiteboards can be used with Insight 360 as learner devices in Multi-User Mode. These devices do not need to be upgraded and can continue to function with CPS, Response and Workspace through Device Manager.
Remove all Turning Technologies devices from the computer and close Device Manager (if you utilize other Turning Technologies applications). Ensure that all devices have ample battery life before starting the upgrade process.
If you are upgrading on a Mac, refer to Upgrading on a Mac.
- Insert the Mobi RF receiver into a working USB port.
Only upgrade one receiver at a time.
- Turn off your MobiView.
- Open Insight 360.
- ClickMy Settingsin the upper right corner.
- Select Upgrade to Insight 360.
- Select Upgrade Your MobiView and Mobi RF Receiver to Insight 360.
- Click Start.
A warning appears.
- Click OK to confirm the upgrade.
- Click Start Upgrade.
Do NOT disconnect the Mobi RF receiver while the upgrade is in progress.
- When the upgrade is complete, click Finish.
The Mobi RF receiver is now upgraded to a Mobi 360 receiver.
- Disconnect the receiver from the computer.
- Connect the MobiView via USB cable to the computer.
- Repeat steps 6 - 10.
The MobiView is now upgraded to a Mobi 360. You can now disconnect the Mobi 360 from the computer.