THIS ISSUE HAS BEEN RESOLVED IN INSIGHT 360 VERSION 2.2.
Occasionally, Silverlight updates after the Insight 360 software has been installed. When this occurs, the newer version of Silverlight prevents Insight 360 from opening. The Insight 360 Director process starts and the shortcut icon bounces in the dock, but the program does not open.
Upgrade to the latest version of Insight 360, available on the Downloads page. If you cannot upgrade, you must uninstall and reinstall Silverlight.
- Open Terminal (Applications > Utilities > Terminal).
- Enter the command: defaults write com.apple.Finder AppleShowAllFiles TRUE
- Press Enter.
- Open Finder by entering the following command:
- Move the following files to the Trash:
- /Library/Internet Plug-Ins/Silverlight.plugin
- /Library/Internet Plug-Ins/WPFe.plugin
- /Library/Application Support/Microsoft/Silverlight
- /var/db/receipts/com.microsoft.silverlight files
- Install the following file: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/7069304/Silverlight.pkg.zip