The Insight 360 software, ExamView Assessment Suite, and the ExamView Learning Series software need to be uninstalled separately. User preferences and data are not removed as part of the uninstall process so that it is available upon reinstall of the software.
- Open the Applications folder.
- Open the eInstruction folder.
- Drag the Insight 360 folder into the Trash.
- Go to HD (root).
- Drag the ExamView Pro folder into the Trash.
- Empty the Trash.
- To remove user preferences, log files and user data, delete the following directories and their contents. If needed, backup the data before deleting as this contains preferences and data such as class rosters and grades.
If using OS X Lion 10.7 or higher, you may need to enable hidden files or folders.
- Users > [USERNAME] > Library > Application Support > Insight360
- Users > [USERNAME] > Library > Logs > Insight360.log
Older log files will be named Insight360.logYYYYMMDD. For example, an archived log from January 1st, 2012 would be namedInsight360.log20120101.
- Users > [USERNAME] > Library > Preferences > com.eInstruction.Insight-360-Director.plist