Insight 360 Web Access is a browser-based response system that allows students to participate in an Insight 360 session. Students can use Insight 360 Web Access to take self-paced tests and to answer Verbal, Tagged and ExamView questions while in class.
- Internet Explorer 9 or higher
- Firefox 14 or higher
- Chrome 21 or higher
- Safari 5.1 or higher
- Opera 12 or higher
- BlackBerry 7.0 or higher
- iOS Safari, all versions
- Android Chrome, all versions
- Windows Phone 7.5 or higher
- Android, all versions
- The instructor opens the Insight 360 software on their computer and enables Web Access in My Settings > Mobile Devices.
- The instructor starts a class using a Mobi 360 or the Teacher App.
- The student opens a web browser (for example: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome) and goes to Insight360.einstruction.com. The Insight Online tab displays Join Class at the top.
- The student types the Student ID and Session Code into the corresponding boxes
Only the Session Code is required. The teacher can display the session code by tapping Class/Session Code on the Mobi 360 or Insight 360 Teacher app
- The student clicks Join.
If a Student ID was entered in Step 4, a welcome message will appear with their name. If the name is correct, click Proceed to Class. Otherwise, click That’s Not Me and repeat steps 4-5 with the corrected information.
If a Student ID was not entered and the student wants to join anonymously, click Yes, I’m Sure. This allows the student to join the class but their answers will not be credited to their name or Student ID.