When the Pulse 360 clicker is turned on, it automatically attempts to join the last session in which it was connected. If the clicker is unable to locate the session, it prompts for a Join Code to enter the session.
The Join Code can be found in several locations. When a session is started, it displays on the top of the Mobi 360 screen.
The Join Code can also be found on the Device Management screen (My Settings > Device Management). Locate the receiver in the list to view the Join Code.
- If on, turn off the clicker.
- Turn on or "wake up" the clicker.
- Immediately press 3 4 3 4.
This has to be entered right after the clicker turns on. If unsuccessful, turn the clicker off and try again. One tip is to press the keys at a steady tempo, but not too fast.
- Sticker ID: appears on screen. Enter the new three digit ID.
001 for sticker ID 1.
Use the left and right arrows to navigate and the plus (+) and minus (–) buttons to change numbers.
Verify that the Join Code on the clickers matches the Join Code on the receiver. To change the Join Code on the receiver, see Changing the Join Code for Insight 360 Receiver.
- After joining a session,press the Return button.
- Using the right arrow button, navigate to Contrast.
- Press the Plus (+) button.
- Adjust the contrast setting as desired using the left and right arrows. Settings range from 0 to 6, with 3 being the default.
- Press the Plus (+) button when finished.