When the Pulse 360 clicker is turned on, it automatically attempts to join the last session in which it was connected. If the clicker is unable to locate the session, it prompts for a Join Code to enter the session.
- If on, turn off the clicker.
- Turn on or "wake up" the clicker.
- Immediately press 3 4 3 4.
This has to be entered right after the clicker turns on. If unsuccessful, turn the clicker off and try again. One tip is to press the keys at a steady tempo, but not too fast.
- Sticker ID: appears on screen. Enter the new three digit ID.
001 for sticker ID 1.
Use the left and right arrows to navigate the clickers.
Verify that the Join Code on the clickers matches the Join Code on the receiver. To change the Join Code on the receiver, see Changing the Join Code for Insight 360 Receiver.
- After joining a session, press the Menu button.
- Using the right arrow button, navigate to Contrast.
- Press the Enter button.
- Adjust the contrast setting as desired using the left and right arrows. Settings range from 0 to 6, with 3 being the default.
- Press the Enter button when finished.