The clickers and receiver need to be set to the same channel to communicate.
- Plug the receiver in to an available USB port.
- Click the Turning Technologies icon in the notification area (PC)/Menu Extras area (Mac)and select eInstruction Device Manager.
- Select the receiver and then click the wrench icon .
- PC: Alternatively, right-click on the receiver and selectProperties from the menu.
- Mac: Alternatively, double-click the image of the receiver.
The Receiver Properties window opens.
- Locate (RR)RF Receiver Options and click the arrows next to Base Channel to adjust the channel number or click once on the channel number and use the keyboard to input a new channel number.
- Click OK to save the channel number.