Gen 2 RF and IR receivers use FTDI drivers which may need updated to the most current version.
- Go to http://www.ftdichip.com/Drivers/VCP.
- Download and save the appropriate drivers for your computer's operating system (OS).
The current FTDI drivers for the Mac are the same for both 32- and 64-bit machines. How to determine if your PC is a 32- or 64-bit.
- Remove the receiver from the USB port.
Receiver must be removed from the USB port before installing the new FTDI driver.
- Click the download file and follow the prompts to complete the installation.
- Open Device Manager and plug in the receiver.
Device Manager detects the receiver.TIP
If you are still having issues detecting the receiver, click the Turning Technologies icon from the notification area (PC)/Menu Extras (Mac) and select Restart